syeghahuhiho ; fsy
" You would never see the stars without darkness. "
DiariesAboutLinkiesTutorialLove















Syeghah
//Ahlan Wa Sahlan ;


She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; It was supposed to make you feel something.


Tagboard
//Your fingerprints ;

♦ Your URL blog only not email !!
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
♦ Click HERE to read



Click Click
//Sharing is Caring ;

1 2 3 4
Do click if you dont mind. I gonna show you something.

Followers
//Lalalala ;


Memories
//Blog Archive ;

What should we do?
written by //Que at 28 Jan 2016 & got 0 Comments

Bismillah.
280116; 12:45am.

That eyes contact we did last night, it looked like you really wanted to say some words to me, or even a greeting. but it seemed like your mouth wouldnt say a word-- because your tongue got tied and the words got trapped. werent they?

and I was waiting-- patiently, desperately.
what should I do?
what should you do?
what should we do?

we kept staring each other, unwantedly waiting..
were we waiting for the exact time, perhaps?
If only time could just  turn back, cause I got three little words that I've been dying to tell you.

Damn it, I miss you.
Our eyes told ourselves.

shrawr.
280116;12:58am