syeghahuhiho ; fsy
" You would never see the stars without darkness. "
DiariesAboutLinkiesTutorialLove















Syeghah
//Ahlan Wa Sahlan ;


She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; It was supposed to make you feel something.


Tagboard
//Your fingerprints ;

♦ Your URL blog only not email !!
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
♦ Click HERE to read



Click Click
//Sharing is Caring ;

1 2 3 4
Do click if you dont mind. I gonna show you something.

Followers
//Lalalala ;


Memories
//Blog Archive ;

Dream on, dreamer! ♡
written by //Que at 24 Sep 2013 & got 0 Comments


Assalamualaikum and hai,


Dear my favourite dreamer, happy birthday ;)  *play lagu happy birthday*

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Adam! Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday sayang! I love you to the moon and back!
Stay young and wild. Struggle for straight A's and for a better future.

I cried a lot because of you.
I laughed a lot because of you.
I believed in love because of you.
Thank you, Adam cuz staying in my life.
and
I'm sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say to make you stay, Adam. 

Lots of love, 
Syahirah.