syeghahuhiho ; fsy
" You would never see the stars without darkness. "
DiariesAboutLinkiesTutorialLove















Syeghah
//Ahlan Wa Sahlan ;


She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; It was supposed to make you feel something.


Tagboard
//Your fingerprints ;

♦ Your URL blog only not email !!
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
♦ Click HERE to read



Click Click
//Sharing is Caring ;

1 2 3 4
Do click if you dont mind. I gonna show you something.

Followers
//Lalalala ;


Memories
//Blog Archive ;

Our queen is 21.
written by //Que at 20 Aug 2013 & got 0 Comments


Proud of Demi.

  

 

Along time ago, a little princess was born "Demetria Devonne Lovato", twenty one years have passed and this little princess become a queen.

August 20th, 1992. The day that the world received a little angle, that passed trough so many bad things, but now she's stronger and beautiful, she's a warrior, she's Demi Lovato. Thank you for everything!

Happy 21st birthday! I wish I could thank you for the all times you made me smile and for always being there for me. Even if it's just with your music or your speechs, it still has a meaning to me. I hope today, you've the best day ever and never forget to something I'll remember for the rest of my life. I love you.