syeghahuhiho ; fsy
" You would never see the stars without darkness. "
DiariesAboutLinkiesTutorialLove















Syeghah
//Ahlan Wa Sahlan ;


She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; It was supposed to make you feel something.


Tagboard
//Your fingerprints ;

♦ Your URL blog only not email !!
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
♦ Click HERE to read



Click Click
//Sharing is Caring ;

1 2 3 4
Do click if you dont mind. I gonna show you something.

Followers
//Lalalala ;


Memories
//Blog Archive ;

Demi being cute… as always ♡
written by //Que at 20 Aug 2013 & got 0 Comments


#HappyBirthdayDemiLovatoFromYourLovatics

 
 
 

Demi ♡ Today's your day and I just want you to know I'm so proud of how far you've come. you're so brave and strong. I can't even begin express to you how much your strength means to me. You make me so strong. Thank you so much for being who you are and for having the courage to open up to the world about your struggles because they've impacted so many people in a positive way.

You taught me how to take negatives and turn them into positives, you taught me how to stick to the people who make me feel worthy of life, you taught me to keep my head up and my heart strong. You've taught me so many things that I'd love to list but they're just endless. But most of all you taught me how to love myself and even if that's still a struggle, I'll never stop trying to and all because of you.

Thank you for being you, thank you for sticking your tongue out when you smile, thank you for your skyscraper speechs, and boyfriend speechs before singing fix a heart, thank you being such a kind person but most of all.. thank you for believing in me and many others <3

I love you so much. Happy 21st birthday. Today's your day I hope you have the best day ever. Dont let anyone ruin it for you. 



Describe "Demi Lovato" in one word? Inspiration.