syeghahuhiho ; fsy
" You would never see the stars without darkness. "
DiariesAboutLinkiesTutorialLove















Syeghah
//Ahlan Wa Sahlan ;


She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; It was supposed to make you feel something.


Tagboard
//Your fingerprints ;

♦ Your URL blog only not email !!
♦ Harsh words & Anon not allowed
♦ Click HERE to read



Click Click
//Sharing is Caring ;

1 2 3 4
Do click if you dont mind. I gonna show you something.

Followers
//Lalalala ;


Memories
//Blog Archive ;

Deep in my heart, I love you.
written by //Que at 10 Oct 2012 & got 0 Comments


بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم



Ya Allah if he is meant for me and I meant for him, let us be together thru' IjabKabul. Ya Allah if we are not meant to be together, please avoid us from seeing one another. Ya Allah if he is the right person for me, let his iman be the one that I adores and let him make my way easier to Jannah. Ya Allah if he is the wrong person for me, show him the right way so that he can lead others instead.
Amin ya rabbal'amin.

So long as Allah loves, I dont mind where I end up. Cause I believe, He knows the best. Assalamualaikum.